We want you to be happy with your course, so all eligible courses purchased on ICMP Elevate can be refunded within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy on this page. Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for exchanges.
Our 30-day policy
While our 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we will not process refund requests received after the refund window. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment service providers, the platform from which you purchased your content (website, mobile), and other factors.
No refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed. However, if the content you previously purchased is disabled for legal or policy reasons, you are entitled to a refund beyond this 30-day limit. ICMP Elevate also reserves the right to refund students beyond the 30-day limit in cases of suspected or confirmed account fraud.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as if you’ve consumed a significant portion of the content that you want to refund or if you’ve previously refunded the content, we reserve the right to deny your refund, restrict you from other future refunds, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to the content due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive a refund.